We refer to “Courses” as a generic term describing all learning content on the site. We use the term more generally to represent the full array of learning content available, from podcasts to fully interactive courses and programs. The list below describes the different types of learning content we offer.
- Course/Program: Learning content that is either part of a course (a “module” or mini-course), an integrated course, or a full degree program
- Digital publication: eBooks, journals, and other digital works
- Hybrid: An online learning experience that incorporates residential learning elements
- Podcast/Audio: Any purely audio learning content
- Event: Media from lectures, panels, and conferences with a teaching and learning focus